Andorra; All Inclusive Deal w/Drinks, Meals, Lift Pass & Ski Hire
- Princesa Parc Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board w/Drinks
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Pass
- Ski/Board & Boot Hire
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening meal with beer & wine
- Free Unlimited Drinks from the Club Bar Menu
- Free Lunch Vouchers for select mountain restaurants
- Free Bowling
- Free Shuttle to Andorra le Vella
- Free Spa Access
- 31 December (£1,199 Gatwick)
- 7, 14 January (£1,089 Gatwick, £1,169 Manchester)
- 21 January (£1,059 Gatwick, £1,129 Manchester)
- 4 February (£1,179 Gatwick, £1,249 Manchester)
- 25 February (£1,229 Gatwick, £1,299 Manchester)
- 4 March (£1,169 Gatwick, £1,189 Manchester)
- 11 March (£1,099 Gatwick, £1,179 Manchester)
- 1 April (£1,179 Gatwick, £1,249 Manchester)
Princesa Parc Hotel, Arinsal
The Princesa Parc luxury resort hotel offers excellent facilities including a Wellness Spa with hydromassage pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, ice and Scottish showers and a relaxation zone.
Ski and boot hire, lift passes and lunch vouchers for use in mountain restaurants are also included as is the drinks package at the hotel with wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner and an unlimited bar from the Drinks Club Menu.
There is a bowling bar with unlimited games for Inghams guests as well as a piano bar, pool tables, a games room and free WiFi throughout. Many bedrooms have been renovated and they all have elegant, modern and comfortable interiors. There is normally an extra charge for the drinks package, the bowling and the ski essentials which are included in the price.
Perfectly situated just 100m from the main Arinsal gondola and village centre.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course buffet dinner with drinks included (wine, beer and soft drinks)
- Lunch vouchers (sandwich,chips and soft drink/beer) to use at the mountain funfood restaurants (not in the hotel).
- Free hotel bar including wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and a extensive selection of spirits from the Club Bar Menu.
The Princesa Parc hotel has its own buffet restaurant for breakfast and evening meals. If guests wish to dine in the Louis XV restaurant in the Diana Parc then a supplement of £20.50 per person per day is payable whihc also includes drinks in the Diana Parc Aquiarium Cocktail Bar.
This option is not available to pre-book over Christmas, New Year or the Half Term holiday.
- Piano bar
- Bowling Bar
- Free access to the fitness room '* Wellness Relax Centre' (access for adults over 13yrs, obligatory flip-flops must be worn) is open 10am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 8pm on Sunday.
- Large hydro-therapy splash pool
- 2 saunas
- Steam room
- 2 whirlpools
- Hot marble Caldarium
- Ice fountain and relaxation area.
- Games Room
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Spa treatments are available including massages, facials and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments.
The spa is open Monday to Saturdays from 10am to 9pm and Sundays 9am to 8pm. Children 3-11 years must always be accompanied by an adult and are welcome Monday, Wedensday and Friday from 2pm to 6pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 1pm.
All rooms and suites offer bath or shower, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, minibar and hairdryer. Below is a list of room types and you can chose either twin or double beds.
Bathrobes, Cable or satellite programmes, Hairdryer, Internet connection, Minibar or fridge, Telephone, Wireless internet.
Luxury rooms have double or twin beds sleeping 2 with shower or bath with shower attachment. Sole occupancy possible with a supplement.
Superior Lux rooms are the most recently renovated and have 2 single beds and shower.
Family Club rooms sleep 2 adults and 2 children and have double bed, sofa bed and shower.
Family Lux Interconnected rooms sleeping 3-4, comprising a twin and double plus 2 bathrooms with bath and shower.
Family Lux Superior rooms sleep 3-4 and have double and 2 single beds plus 2 bathrooms, one with shower and one with hydro-massage bath.
Quintuple Lux Family Room sleeps 5 with a double bed, 3 single beds and 2 bathrooms one with shower and one with jacuzzi bath.
Diana Parc rooms in a separate building
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.