Italy; Ideally Located 4 Star Deal w/Meals
- Passo Tonale
- Grand Hotel Paradiso
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Doorstep Skiing
- 5 January (£629 Birmingham, Gatwick & Manchester, £639 Bristol, £649 Edinburgh)
- 12 January (£599 Birmingham & Gatwick, £609 Bristol, £629 Manchester)
Please call for alternative dates and departure airports
Grand Hotel Paradiso, Passo Tonale
The Grand Paradiso is a high-quality hotel in an ideal location. Just behind the building is the Serodine chairlift, giving access to the south-facing beginner slopes and linking to the Ponte di Legno gondola, while a two-minute walk over the road is the Paradiso gondola, which whisks you up to the Presena glacier.
The hotel itself is second to none in Passo Tonale. Its warm, contemporary rooms are tastefully furnished with natural stone and wood to create a cosy mountain atmosphere, while the communal areas are subtly stylish with great views of the valley. There are two onsite restaurants where guests can enjoy their evening meals. The main restaurant serves a range of fine local foods and regional wines – with the bar downstairs having separate areas dedicated to different Italian tipples – while the Pasta & Pizza à la carte restaurant (one visit per week is included on half-board, drinks not included) serves up classic favourites - just like it says on the tin. In addition to this, there's a brand-new bar for Winter 18/19, with warm and cosy seating areas for a chilled-out evening indoors.
There’s a wellness centre with a grotto-style indoor swimming pool and hot tub, alongside a multitude of treatment rooms, saunas, special showers and a steam room to relax in (local charges apply). Alternatively, you can hit the fully-equipped gym, or have some fun in the games room. There's a heated boot room with your own allocated locker, plus ski hire is on-site, so no need to lug your equipment around town.
If you've got the little ones in tow, they'll be well looked after in our Crystal Pepi Penguin Nursery or Beanie Bear Club, which are based in the hotel. Your kids will have trampolines, soft play and any number of games to play with when they're not out in the snow.
The rest of town is a short walk or free public ski bus away, but with so much to do in the hotel and at your doorstep, you'll really have no need to go any further.
- Virtually ski-in, ski-out, two minutes' walk to the cable car up to the Presena glacier
- New for W18/19, wine and soft drinks included with dinner and one visit to the Italian a la carte restaurant (to be booked locally).
- Modern and stylish design, with views of both sides of the valley
- Extra charge for spa area with saunas, steam room, fitness centre and hot tub (Adults 2-8pm and children 2-5pm).
- Stylish bar, café, games room and free WiFi throughout.
- Tour Operator Childcare available in the hotel for children aged 6 months to 8 years on selected season dates.
- Virtually ski-in, ski-out
- 1 minute's walk to the chairlift
- 2 minute's walk to the gondola
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 1 minute's walk to the free shuttle bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Cots are available on request.
- Hotel bar
- Wellness centre with saunas, solariums, steam room, Kneipp bath, tropical aromatherapy showers and grotto style swimming pool (open 2pm-8pm, 16 years and over only - €50 per room per week, or €15 per person per day) · fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- à la carte Pasta & Pizza restaurant
- Tour Operator Childcare – Nursery (6 months-4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (4-8 years)
- Free WiFi throughout
- Games room
- heated boot room with lockers
- on-site ski hire
- 123 rooms
Please note: In the wellness centre, both swimming caps and flip flops must be worn (available for €3 each or €5 for both). Children aged 3-12 years of age can use pool between 2pm-5pm.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meals at the main restaurant with unlimited drinks between 7pm-9.30pm (wine, water and soft drinks only)
- One meal per week at the Pizza & Pasta à la carte restaurant (must be booked locally) ·
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (smart casual dress required)
Please note: Men are required to wear long trousers and closed shoes for dinner.
About Passo Tonale
- Plenty of quiet, easy runs starting from the village.
- Linked to a glacier and well covered by snowmaking.
- Great value for money in resort and a small but friendly après scene.
Passo Tonale links the regions of Trentino and Lombardy. It’s got a compact lift system with little to no queuing and most of its hotels are within easy reach of the lifts. The snowsure slopes run mainly above the tree line and get long hours of sunshine. Its runs aren't very long, with little gradient, so they’re ideal for children learning to ski, as well as beginners. The town itself is purpose built, so it isn't as picturesque as some of its neighbours, but it’s friendly and lively, with a great selection of bars, restaurants and shops.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.