Austria: Zell Am See 4 Star Hotel w/Meals
- Zell Am See
- Lebzelter Hotel
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- ATOL Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 200m to the lifts
- Free Wi-Fi
- 6 January (£639 Birmingham, £569 Gatwick)
- 13 January (£669 Birmingham, £619 Gatwick)
- 24 March (£649 Gatwick)
Departures available throughout the season, for alternative dates please contact our Travel Advisers for a quotation
Lebzelter Hotel, Zell Am See
In the heart of Zell's Old Town, this historic hotel dates back to the 15th Century and is full of character. Tastefully restored, it offers value for money in a great location, situated in the colourful pedestrianized centre of Zell, with a popular in-house bar. The hotel is 200m from the City Express gondola.
The Lebzelter Hotel
The friendly Lebzelter is a charming and traditional hotel with 500 years of history, yet offering every modern comfort. Its central location ensures that this hotel is a popular meeting place, and everyone who stays here, from families to groups, will enjoy its facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- In the resort centre, 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- 30 minutes' walk to the Schmittenhöhe cable car, nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a cable TV, safe, hairdryer and free WiFi.
- Small twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Triple room - for sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Popular Stüberl Sports bar
- Spacious dining room
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.