Chamonix; Family of 4 Easter Ski Deal
- Residence La Riviere Apartments
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Self Catering
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Close to restaurants, bars & supermarket
- Self Catering Accommodation
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Residence La Riviere Apartments, Chamonix
These apartments are located in the area of Chamonix Sud which is built around pedestrian promenades and shopping arcades including a supermarket and bakery, bars and restaurants.
The bus terminal for the shuttles to all the Chamonix ski areas is just a couple of minutes' walk away. If you want to explore the après-ski venues in the centre of Chamonix then it is just an easy walk.
- 1 minutes' walk (100m) to the bus stop
- 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the centre of Chamonix
Types of apartments
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave oven, hot plates, fridge or minibar, dishwasher, bath or shower room with wc and balcony or terrace.
- Studio Apartment (A4) 25m² - sleeps 2-4
- Living/ dining with double sofa bed and an alcove with bunk beds.
Included Bed linen, towels and cleaning kit.
Local Expenses: Refundable deposit €200 (credit card accepted). Resort Taxes.
- Ski lockers
- Free Wi-Fi in reception, and in apartments (pay locally)
With much of the terrain above 2000m, the skiing in Chamonix valley has for many years attracted skiers looking for good snow and who also want to ski the famous Vallée Blanche - or tackle the rest of the extensive off-piste skiing.
Things to do
- Ice climbing
- Open-air market
- Ice rink
- Cinema (reduced rates with a Mont Blanc Unlimited pass)
- Cleared walks
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Large sports centre – indoor tennis/squash
- Swimming pool
- Husky rides
- Speed riding
- Ice climbing
- Snow shoeing
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.