Grindelwald - Switzerland; Ski Deal w/Meals & Lift Pass Offer
- Hotel Jungfrau Lodge
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Course evening meals
- FREE Welcome Drink
- FREE Entrance to Resort Pool & Ice Rink
- Buy One Get One Free Lift Pass
- New Year 2017 dates available
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Jungfrau Lodge, Grindelwald
A small, unpretentious hotel, the Jungfrau Lodge offers good value, simple accommodation and a friendly atmosphere. Most of the rooms are south-facing enjoying lovely views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains.
The hotel is situated approx. 5 minutes’ walk (500m) from the centre of the village and the station for the little mountain train to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area.
The ski bus stop, which takes you to the ‘First’ or ‘Männlichen’ gondolas, is just 2 minutes’ away (200m) from the hotel.
29 Twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer. Twin rooms with south-facing balconies also have lovely Eiger views. Good value south-facing rooms are also available in the more modern ‘Crystal’ building, located opposite the main hotel.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Weekly fondue evening
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included
- All meals are served in the main hotel
- Welcome drink take at the hotel or hotel's 'Bärgehütte' bar at the 'First' area
- Appealing dining room
- Rustic-style bar
- Modern lounge
- Wi-Fi (payable locally)
- Public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Lift (in Crystal building only)
- FREE entrance to resort pool and ice rink
Official rating; ‘Swiss Lodge’.
Grindelwald"Traditional village with fabulous skiing at the foot of the mighty Eiger"
This traditional mountain village is set amidst spectacular scenery at the foot of the towering north face of the Eiger. Easy access via mountain train, gondola and cable-car to the ‘Jungfrau’ ski region including the pistes linking Kleine Scheidegg and Männlichen means that you can tackle the challenging Lauberhorn race run, have lunch in Wengen, and be home in time for tea. Or spend the day cruising the long red runs at ‘First’, Grindelwald’s own ski area.
Non-skiers have fantastic winter walking possibilities with the non-skiers lift pass, whilst the friendly village has numerous shops, bars and cafés.
Activites in Resort
- Full programme of après-ski events
- 'Snow Sculpture' Festival (21-26 Jan)
- 'FIS World Cup Ski Cross' (13-16 Mar)
- 'First Flyer' - Europe's first aerial cableway
- Longest toboggan run in Europe (15km)
- Superb network of winter walking trails with wonderful views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains
- Excellent train links to Brig, Interlaken, Thun and Berne for sightseeing
- Swimming pool
- Ice skating, curling
- New indoor rope park
- Bowling, cinema, sleigh rides, ice climbing
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.