Austria; Deluxe Ski Week w/Meals & Flights
- Hotel Tyrol
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Free three-times weekly après-ski snack (4.30-5.30pm)
- 9 February (£799 Birmingham & Manchester, £749 Bristol & Gatwick)
- 23 March (£779 Birmingham, Gatwick & Manchester)
Hotel Tyrol, Soll
The comfortable and traditionally styled Hotel Tyrol is run by the welcoming Schernthanner family. Situated in a quiet position in Söll, this popular hotel is surrounded by beautiful scenery and only a short walk from the centre.
- Situated just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from the centre
- 15 minutes' walk to the Hochsöll gondola with a ski bus stop outside
- All rooms are in the main hotel
- 18m² small Austrian twins have separate twin beds and shower
- 20-25m² standard Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony. * Some sleep up to 3 with sofa bed
- 15m² singles have shower and balcony
- All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, hairdryer, safe and free Wi-Fi
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets and gala dinner
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents and à la carte restaurants
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and small gym (Free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Soll - Ski Söll!
An Austrian favourite, at the heart of the huge SkiWelt area
Deservedly popular with English speaking guests, Söll is a lively, good value, pretty village with an attractive pedestrianised centre. It’s the best-known gateway to a celebrated circuit which enables skiers with wanderlust to visit nine resorts. The villages of Söll, Brixen im Thale, Ellmau, Going, Scheffau, Itter, Hopfgarten, Kelchsau and Westendorf form the SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental:one of the largest and very modern linked ski region in Austria, set between the Kitzbüheler Alps and the Wilder Kaiser mountains. There are more than 90 lifts serving 123 runs totalling 284kms of runs – most of them pretty benign. And inevitably, this being Austria, there are dozens of good pit stops – 77 in all! - for lunch or just quick refreshment.
Skiing holidays in Söll are well known for lively après-ski and nightlife, with the ever popular Whiskymühle the focal point. Just over an hour from Innsbruck and Salzburg and 90 minutes from Munich, the circuit has become a popular haunt with families looking for a relaxing few days enjoying excursions to various outposts of this delightful part of the Tirol.
Ski & Snowboard Information
Beginners skiing in Söll
Some nursery slopes overlook the village and further nursery slopes are at at the top of the gondola at Hochsöll and there area many gentle blue runs to progress on to.
Intermediates skiing in Söll
An 8-seater gondola ascends to Hochsöll, from where high speed chairs give access to both the Söll ski area and the rest of the Ski Welt.
Advanced skiing in Söll
Experienced skiers can try the black mogul field from the top of the Hohe Salve or go on a ski safari round the SkiWelt circuit which encompasses the villages of Ellmau, Going, Scheffau, Söll, Itter, Hopfgarten, Brixen, and Westendorf; all covered on one lift pass.
Snowboarding in Söll
There are 3 Snow Parks in the area; 1 in Söll, 1 in Ellmau and 1 in Westendorf.
Things to do in resort
- Squash courts
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Excursions to Salzburg
- Sleigh rides
- Ski kindergarten from 3yrs available locally. Booking in advance recommended
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.