Belle Plagne w/Meals, Guiding & £50 Bar Credit
- Belle Plagne
- Hotel Turquoise
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Club Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Ski Guiding/Coaching*
- £50 per adult Bar Credit
- Breakfast Daily
- Afternoon Tea Daily
- 4 Course Evening Meal (6 Days)
- Ski to Your Door Hotel Accommodation
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Turquoise, Belle Plagne
Price includes; 20kg Luggage Allowance, Transfers, Ski Guiding/Coaching*, £50 per adult Bar Credit to spend on drinks in the hotel bar during your stay, meals.
With ski to your door accommodation; this deal offers the perfect base from which to explore the huge, 425km Paradiski ski area.
The Hotel Turquoise is in a perfect location as it sits on the gentle Belle Plagne piste meaning skiing from and to the door could not be easier. And when your legs demand a rest, pull up at the south-facing sun terrace for a some après-ski refreshment.
- Ski slopes: - On the slopes (Belle Plagne blue run)
- Ski lifts: - 75m to Belle Plagne 4 person chairlift, 200m to cable car
- Equipment hire shop: - 200m
- Ski school meeting point: - 50m (Oxygene ski school)
- Resort centre: - 200m
Hotel Turquoise has undergone an extensive refurbishment with brand new furniture, comfy beds, furnishings and layout changes in the bar and bedrooms
The open plan bar and dining area provide a great après atmosphere as you relive your day's highlights over a well-earned drink. Alternatively, grab your glass and head out to the terrace to enjoy the fresh mountain air and fantastic views.
You can explore more of this sprawling resort on foot in the evenings by taking a stroll up the piste to the heart of Belle Plagne (200m away) with its great choice of restaurants, bars and shops. Or for even more choice, hop on the cable car (also 200m away) to Plagne Bellecôte, it runs right up until midnight.
- Relaxed bar with tab system & satellite TV
- South-facing sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi in the public areas
- Ski storage with heated boot warmers
- Lift servicing all floors
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Meals Club Board
- Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7 & 9am. A continental breakfast is served until 10am.
- Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes & biscuits.
- An appetising four-course buffet & waiter-served evening meal (drinks to accompany your meal can be purchased from the bar) followed by fresh coffee is available on 6 nights between 7 & 10pm, leaving you 1 night free to explore the resort. The hotel’s menu is still available on the non-inclusive evening, simply charge it to your room.
The majority of rooms have twin or double beds with an additional sofa bed that is suitable for adults or children. There is also a small selection of family rooms sleeping up to five people. Each bedroom is light and airy with a small balcony that provides great views of the slopes.
All rooms are bright and airy with a balcony and fantastic views across the pistes and surrounding mountains. All rooms have a TV and most have an ensuite bath with overhead shower and a separate wc. Some rooms just have a shower and wc.
Simple but stylishly furnished rooms have either twin or double beds plus an additional sofa-bed suitable for an adult or child.
Mezzanine rooms (3-5 people): These larger rooms have either twin or double beds on the ground floor and twin or double beds plus a single bed on the mezzanine level.
Family room: (4 people): These are two rooms linked by a private hallway, one with twin or double beds and the other with bunks suitable for adults or children. Both rooms share one shower room with a wc.
Interconnecting rooms (4-6 people): Two twin or double rooms linked by a private hallway, each with an additional sofa-bed. Each room has its own ensuite bathroom with shower and wc.
Number of rooms: 25
Mountain Experts; Guiding/Coaching
Mountain Experts are fully qualified ski & board instructors that offer free guiding and coaching sessions throughout the week. They will guide you around the mountain with like-minded, confident blue and red-run skiers or boarders whilst offering professional coaching at the same time.
These aren't structured lessons, but a fun and informal way to get your winter legs back, make the most of the mountain and improve your technique at the same time.
Guiding & Coaching - What's included?*
- A gentle intro at the start of the week to help you get your winter legs back
- Free guiding around the ski area by professional instructors for all guests over 18*
- A series of free coaching sessions designed to help you improve and become a better skier or boarder
- Insider knowledge of where to find the best runs and lunch stops
- Jump the queues at the lifts to get more mountain time
Sessions and durations may vary depending on the size and location of your hotel or chalet, but we guarantee at least 2 x 2hr sessions per person per week.
Your weekly planner will be provided when you sign up, for further information ask one of our resort teams.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.