Seefeld, Austria; 3 Star Late Deal w/Meals
- Hotel Tyrol
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Welcome Drink
- 3 Course Evening Meals
- Short walk to Resort Centre
- Indoor Pool
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Tyrol, Seefeld
The Hotel Tyrol is made up of two interconnected buildings, in a great central location, a short walk to the bars and shops of Seefeld. The ski bus stops outside the hotel, giving easy access to the slopes.
The hotel offers a warm and cosy atmosphere - typical of the Tyrolean ethos. Kick back with a refreshing drink in the bar or unwind in the wellness area and swimming pool. Rooms are elegantly furnished, creating an environment for total relaxation off the mountains.
The Tyrol has everything you need, which makes it easy to enjoy your valuable time with family and friends. The friendly team are multilingual and are ready to help out, whatever your requirements. Plus - if you're travelling with youngsters - cots, changing tables and highchairs are available.
- Great location only a short walk to the resort centre and the ski bus stop.
- Furnished in a traditional Tyrolean style.
- Indoor pool and wellness area with sauna and steam room.
- Cosy bar and lounge, and games area for kids
- Central location
- 5 minutes' walk (450m) to the main shops and bars
- 5-10 minutes' walk (500m) to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- 15 minutes' walk (1km) to the Rosshütte lifts
- Ski bus stops outside for the Rosshütte gondola - approx 5-minute bus ride
- Welcome drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon coffee and cake
- 3-course waiter-served or buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Vegetarian option available
*Note: Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
General · free WiFi · 75 bedrooms · lift to all floors · extra charge for Internet station
Wine, dine and unwind · lounge · bar
Spa, wellness and pools · indoor pool · wellness area with sauna and steam room
For the family · games area for children · extra charge for babysitting services
All rooms have an LCD satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.