St Anton Ski Deal w/Buy 1 Get 1 Free Lift Pass Offer
- St Anton
- Hotel Mooserkreuz
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Resort Transfers
- Half Board
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Lift Pass Offer*
- 22 December (£839 Birmingham, £725 Bristol, Edinburgh, Gatwick, Newcastle & Stansted, £759 Manchester)
- 29 December (£1,139 Birmingham, £1,079 Gatwick, Newcastle & Stansted, £1,099 Manchester)
- 12 January (£745 Edinburgh , Gatwick & Stansted, £769 Manchester)
Please call for alternative dates and departure airports.
Buy One Get One Free Lift Pass also available on departures December, January, 2, 9 and 23 Feb and at other selected European resorts. Subject to availability.
Hotel Mooserkreuz, St Anton
Surrounded by gorgeous mountain scenery and trees as far as the eyes can see, the Hotel Mooserkreuz is located on the hill just above the resort of St Anton. The authentic Austrian-style building was originally constructed in 1928 by Franz Pfeifer, and in 1949 Frank Josef Opitz expanded it into a hotel. The building has had many owners since then who have added personal touches and made their mark on this unique property.
At a glance
- Out of town - yet close to red and blue pistes and popular après ski bars.
- 15 minutes' walk down to town and ski bus stops outside.
- Family-run hotel with a traditional and relaxed atmosphere.
- Indoor pool and small wellness area.
- Great reputation for food.
Step inside and you'll be greeted by the excellent staff who go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay. The rooms themselves are cosy and welcoming with warm colours to help you relax after a day in the snow. Each room is also individually furnished, meaning every one has a different character. Make your way downstairs and you'll find an array of hotel amenities. The lounge area, with its traditional-looking furnishings, is a great place to chill out with a book or to catch up after you return from the slopes, and the friendly bar offers a wide range of drinks for you to taste.
And you wouldn't be in Austria if you didn't have access to a spa. The wellness area in the Mooserkreuz has a charming little swimming pool, as well as a sauna and steam room for you to chill out in and rejuvenate those muscles.
The food here is also highly acclaimed. From the huge variety of breakfast options to the beautifully-presented main courses at dinner, you'll look forward to eating each morning and evening.
When it comes to getting to the slopes, the hotel provides a free shuttle bus to and from the centre of St Anton, at various times throughout the day. If you lose track of time and end up staying down in town well into the evening, you can easily catch a taxi back up to the hotel - it won't make a dent in your wallet either. And if you're one who's partial to a bit of after ski, the resort's major après are an easily walkable distance away.
- 5-minute walk to Osthange 3 red run and Zammermoos 1 blue run
- 15 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre and Galzig gondola
- Free hotel shuttle stop outside
- 8 minutes' walk to popular après ski bars Mooserwirt, Krazy Kanguruh and Sennhütte
- Free hotel shuttle service from 8.30-11am and from 3.30-6.30pm
Please note: Free ski bus to and from St Anton runs until 6.30pm.
All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and are non-smoking.
Twin room (15-29m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room (25-30m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single room (13-17m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Indoor pool
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Ski room
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with 3 choices of main course including vegetarian options
- Daily salad and cheese buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Buy One Get One Free Lift Pass
Buy one lift pass, get one free. Available at selected European resorts, for selected dates on Winter 18/19 holidays. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Buy 1 Adult Lift Pass and get another free, of the same type and duration for another adult on your booking for 7 nights for Winter
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.