Borovets; Deluxe 4 Star Ski Week inc Meals
- Hotel Lion
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- 20Kg Luggage per person
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course Evening Buffet Meals
- Indoor Pool
- Shuttle Service to Slopes
- Amazing deals on Lift Passes & Ski Extras
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Lion, Borovets
The superior hotel Lion is an elegant, upmarket hotel in Borovets tastefully appointed in a contemporary style, ensuring all modern comforts.
The hotel Lion is located in a peaceful and scenic setting, surrounded by magnificent pine forest, approximately 1.2km from the centre of Borovets. The pleasant wellness area and indoor swimming pool are the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day while the cosy lounge and bar area is ideal to draw the evening to a close
- Beautiful, peaceful location
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes (every 20-30 minutes throughout the day)
- 15-20 minutes' walk to the resort centre and main lift
Prices are per person in an attic twin room with bath, hairdryer, Sat-TV, minibar & telephone. Family room layout is open plan. Prices include Christmas or New Year's Eve dinner. Child age: 11 years
- Traditional Mehana restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa centre
- Steam bath
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Ski storage room
- Shuttle bus to the gondola lift
- Free shuttle bus to the gondola lift
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, fitness & Wi-Fi in the lobby, all other facilities & services may be subject to a local charge.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.