Bulgaria, Bansko; Deluxe 4 Star Ski Week w/Meals
- Hotel Lion
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast & Evening Meals
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Lion, Bansko
The Lion is the perfect Bansko hotel if you want to be close to the best skiing, at a great price, without scrimping on facilities. There’s a pool, sauna, steam room and even massages available - which are well worth the extra after a day on the mountain.
At a glance
- Shuttle bus taking you straight to the ski lifts.
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room and massage treatments.
- Large, cosy lounge with comfy seats and bar with fireplace.
The location is pretty good too - just 10 minutes' to the lifts, though the hotel runs a shuttle if you don't want to walk. Once your ski boots are off, it’s 10 minutes to the centre - although you don’t need to leave the hotel for great après, as there’s a great bar and lounge onsite.
The rooms are large and we’ve got twin rooms, family rooms and sole occupancy rooms available.
- Under 10 minutes' walk to the ski lift
- Free shuttle bus to lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the town centre
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer and minibar.
Small Eaves Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior Twin/Double Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Double bed and either two single sofa beds or one double sofa bed, kitchenette, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Please note: Eaves room has sloping ceilings.
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle bus to ski lifts
- Lifts to all floors
- 194 bedrooms
- Extra charge for safe in reception
- Extra charge for pool table
Wine, dine and unwind
- Lounge and bar with an open fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
- Indoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for massage
- Welcome drink ** Continental buffet breakfast
- Buffet evening meals with drinks included (beer, wine, water and juice)
- Optional upgrade to full board with packed lunches (sandwich, piece of fruit, cake or chocolate bar and bottle of mineral water)
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.