Austria - Soll; Centrally Located Ski Week inc Meals
- Hotel Eggerwirt
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course evening meals
- Xmas 2017 Dates from £599pp
- 23 December (£619 Gatwick & Manchester)
- 6 January (£519 Birmingham, Bristol, Gatwick & Manchester)
Other dates available throughout the 2017/18 Ski Season, please call for details
Hotel Eggerwirt, Soll
Caringly run by our good friend Frau Weiss, the Eggerwirt is a centrally located hotel well loved for its high standards of service. The family-run hotel has a comfortable lounge with open fireplace and is full of Tyrolean charm and character.
Guests return year after year for the warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere.
Location Centrally located, the ski bus stops outside the door.
All rooms have balcony, telephone, radio, cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Austrian twins have bath or shower, some sleep up to 3.
- Singles have shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Extensive buffet breakfast, with once weekly cooked option
- 3 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and weekly speciality buffet
- Christmas and New Year dinners included.
- Property caters for Gluten Free & Vegetarians
- Small lounge with TV and open fireplace
- Residents and à la carte restaurant with bar
- Sauna, Steam room and infrared cabin
- Wi-Fi internet access(free)
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Deservedly popular with English speaking guests, Söll is a lively, good value, pretty village with an attractive pedestrianised centre.
It’s the best-known gateway to a celebrated circuit which enables skiers with wanderlust to visit nine resorts.
- Squash courts
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Excursions to Salzburg
- Sleigh rides
- Ski kindergarten from 3yrs available locally. Booking in advance recommended
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.