Austria, Ellmau; Charming 3 Star Ski Deal w/Meals
- Hotel Claudia
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- Airport Transfers
- 20Kg Luggage
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 Course Evening Meals served at neighbouring Hotel Hochfizler
- Directly Opposite Nursery Slopes
- FREE Use of leisure facilities at Hotel Hochfizler
- FREE child supervision at Hotel Hochfilzer (up to 14yrs Sun-Fri 6-8pm)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Claudia, Ellmau
This charming bed and breakfast hotel is owned by the Hochfilzer family and is 150m from the Hotel Hochfilzer where guests eat dinner and can enjoy Free use of the leisure facilities.
Directly opposite the nursery slopes and 200m from the ski school meeting place.
All rooms have FREE Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer. Rooms have newly renovated bathrooms.
Small standard rooms have a double bed, shower and balcony Austrian twins have bath or shower some have balcony and can be used for sole use.
Some rooms are on the lower ground floor.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes and daily salad buffet is served at the Hotel Hochfilzer.
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Hotel Kids Club
Ski Ellmau! The attractive village of Ellmau is situated between the rugged Wilder Kaiser (Wild Emperor) mountains and the more gentle Kitzbüheler Alps.
Things to do in resort
- A full programme of après-ski events
- Kaiserbad leisure centre has indoor pool with water slide, various saunas and steam rooms, indoor tennis, squash and climbing wall
- Sleigh rides
- Ski kindergarten from 3yrs available locally. Booking in advance recommended
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.