Norway; Beginners Ski Resort w/Meals
- Hotel Bergo
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals
- Use of Indoor Pool*
- Free WiFi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Bergo, Beitostolen
The Bergo Hotel is great value and puts you in a great position in the very centre of the little resort village. Pop on your ski boots in the morning and you’re an easy 3-minute walk from the slopes and ski school meeting point.
In the evening, you don’t need to move from your hotel unless you fancy a wander around the village or to pop over to the Radisson for a dip in the pool. The food here is superb too and will give you all the energy you need to keep skiing.
Excellent central location just 100m from the lifts and ski school meeting point and 50m to the supermarket.
200m to the Radisson Blu Resort
- Ideal central location, just a minute walk from the slopes and ski school.
- Superb value hotel rooms perfect for couples and small families. * Sauna in the hotel, plus you can use the pool at the Radisson Blu for a small extra charge.
- Great food – buffet breakfast and 3-course evening meals included.
- Cosy lounge with beautiful wall mural and larger bar area with dancefloor.
All rooms have TV and free WiFi.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Please note Room are cleaned twice weekly - once before arrival and once midweek. Replacement towels are available from reception on request.
- Bar with dancefloor
- Cosy lounge
- Indoor pool at the nearby Radisson Blu Resort (approx £10 per adult and £5 per child for the week
- Sports shop
- Ski room
- Kids' playroom
- Free WiFi throughout
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 Course evening meals from a set menu or buffet
A perfect beginner and family ski resort just 45 minutes from the airport, Beitostølen has gentle slopes, immaculate grooming and quiet pistes. The flight’s under two hours from the UK so you’ll be on the piste in no time.
Or, if you don’t want to ski for your whole trip then there’s a big range of other activities. You’ve got standard activities like snowmobiling, but also newer - and very fun - activities like airboarding.
In the evenings, you can cuddle up in your cabin or find a cosy bar and have a nice glass of wine in front of a log fire.
Kids Ski Free
- Free lift pass for children under 7 years.
- Free helmet for all children when pre-booking skis and boots (subject to availability).
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.