St Anton; 4 Star Short Break w/Breakfast
- St Anton
- Hotel Banyan
- 3 & 4 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Room & Breakfast
- ATOL Protection
- Daily Breakfast
- Great Location
- 3, 10, 17, 24 January (£780 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 7, 14 January (£598 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 21, 28 January (£613 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 31 January (£810 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 4 February (£628 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 7, 21 February (£840 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 11, 18 February (£643 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 14 February (£910 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 25 February (£613 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 28 February (£800 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 4 March (£628 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 7, 14 March (£800 Gatwick 4 Nights)
- 11 March (£613 Gatwick 3 Nights)
- 18 March (£598 Gatwick 3 Nights)
Hotel Banyan, St Anton
Sat just back from the pedestrianised street in central St Anton, The Hotel Banyan is a fantastic location to get the most out of the slopes and the après scene whilst still enjoying a quiet nights rest.
Sophisticatedly decorated with a fireplace to warm up next to in the lounge and a slight Asian twist to the furnishings. The Hotel Banyan offers a stylish bed and breakfast option, allowing you to explore all the bars and restaurants St Anton has in abundance.
The spa provides a relaxation haven with a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness area and massage facilities. And the concierge team can organise anything you may require from babysitting services to fine dining – taking the hassle out of your holiday.
Bed & breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
- Bar and lounge with fireplace
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Infra-red cabin
- Turkish baths
- Fitness area
- Massage and treatment facilities
- Car parking – at a supplement
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski storage
- Luggage area
All 39 rooms at the Hotel Banyan are provided with:
TV, Phone, Hair dryer, Complimentary WiFi, Safe, Balcony
The Standard rooms offer twin or double beds, a bathroom with a shower and a balcony. Approx. 20m2, sleeps max. 2
Medium rooms have twin or double beds, a bathroom with a shower or bath and a balcony. Approx. 22m2, sleeps max. 2
A Superior room includes twin or double beds, a bathroom with a shower or bath and a balcony or terrace. Approx. 24-26m2, sleeps max. 2
Interconnecting rooms are available for a supplement.
Buy one, get one free equipment hire! Cheapest set of equipment free, book by 31st July 2017.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.