HALF TERM: Arc 2000 Ski to the Door w/Meals & Wine
- Les Arcs, Arc 2000
- Hotel Club Aiguille Rouge
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board w/Wine
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Return Transfers
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Daily Breakfast
- Evening Meals with Wine
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Hotel Club Aiguille Rouge, Les Arcs, Arc 2000
This great value for money club-style hotel offers ski in, ski-out convenience in the centre of Arc 2000, with spectacular views of Mont Blanc.
L'Aiguille Rouge is superbly located facing Mt Blanc and at the bottom of the Aiguille Rouge, right on the slopes in Arc 2000. The 'club hotel' offers a full range of activities and a kids' club as well as excellent standard of accommodation.
There is a choice of room types including interconnecting twin rooms, some of which fit a third bed suitable for a child.
- Skiing to and from the door
- 4 minutes' walk to lifts and ski school meeting point
- Excellent central location in Arc 2000 - skiing to and from the door.
- Four minutes' walk to lifts and ski school meeting point.
- Daily entertainment programme in late afternoon and early evening.
- Free wine with evening meals.
- Free hotel-run kids' club for 3-10 year olds.
All rooms have a cable TV and balcony. Safe available at reception at an extra charge.
Twin or double room - sleep 2-3: Comfort twin or double room with private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Mountain views available on request.
Please note: Rooms can sleep three adults, but floor space will be limited, so we recommend these rooms for two adults and one child.
- Bar and lounge with south facing sun deck
- Panoramic restaurant with terrace overlooking the piste
- WIFI (extra charge)
- Daily entertainment programme
- Ski room and lockers
- 3 lifts
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Evening meals with unlimited wine included
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.