Italy; Claviere, All Inclusive Package w/Lift Pass & Hire
- Claviere, Italy
- Hotel Grande Claviere
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- All Inclusive
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Meals & Drinks - See full details below
- Ski/board hire or carriage
- Lift Pass
- 7 Jan 2018 (£809 Gatwick)
- 14 Jan 2018 (£799 Gatwick)
- 21 Jan 2018 (£839 Gatwick)
- 4 Feb 2018 (£829 Gatwick)
Hotel Grande Claviere, Claviere, Italy
With an ALL INCLUSIVE package offering fantastic value for money, the Hotel Grande Claviere is a homely hotel in the world-class Milky Way ski area. It combines all the facilities, space and comfort of a 3.5 star hotel with the friendly atmosphere, great services and meals of a family club hotel.
The hotel’s right beside the French border, just a short walk to the ski lifts and village centre, and the heated boot and ski room mean there’s less faffing and more time to relax after a day on the slopes.
Guests love the warm and friendly staff and the cosy bar area, where they gather to share tales of the slopes over a tea or coffee every afternoon. And the all-inclusive package means you won’t have to think about meals – you’ll have a hand-packed lunch to take out with you each day and plentiful breakfasts and dinners in the dining room.
The tour operator childcare is based within the hotel itself, making for a stress-free stay if you’re travelling with the little ones and it's excellent value too. They can spend a fun-filled day with the child care team, and they'll even take them to and from their lessons while you're on the mountain.
At a glance
- 5 minutes' walk to the nearest slopes and the Montquitaine chairlift
- 10 minutes' walk to village centre and the Col Boeuf chairlift
- Friendly and comfortable 3-star hotel in a great location in the pretty village of Claviere.
- Tour operator's own kids clubs based in the hotel
- Lounge with fireplace, bar area and sun terrace.
- 24-hour access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave.
- All-inclusive package with daily packed lunches and free drinks.
Tourist tax payable locally.
An approximate fee of €1.50 per person per night
- Adjacent to French border
- Approx. 5 minutes to ski slopes
- 6 minutes' walk to ski school · short walk to village centre
- Lounge and bar
- Sun terrace
- Tour operator run Kids clubs
- Evening clubs available
- Access to fridge, kettle, steriliser and microwave
Please note: All childcare is an extra charge and must be pre-booked to guarantee a place. In some instances, childcare does not extend the full length of the ski season. Please contact us for additional information.
- Hot breakfast buffet
- Afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- Early 2-course evening meals for children are available
- Daily packed lunch including 1 sandwich, fruit, chocolate bar and water
- Unlimited free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm including hot drinks, soft drinks, draft lager, wine by the glass, local spirits and aperitifs
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
For 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with a shared balcony, quad rooms, open plan rooms sleeping up to 5 people, family rooms sleeping up to 4 or 5 people consisting of two twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom are available at a supplement.
All rooms have a TV and safe (deposit for safe required).
Please note: All balconies in the hotel are shared.
Great value all-inclusive package including daily packed lunch and FREE drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm.
Right on the border with France, Claviere connects to the Milky Way’s 400km of runs. Which means easy access to Sauze d’Oulx, Sestriere, Sansicario and Cesana, and to Montgenèvre in France. It’s got lots of high, open runs as well as lower, wooded slopes – mostly made up of red runs and lower-gradient black slopes – making it an ideal choice for intermediates and boarders.
Claviere is renowned for its excellent snow coverage, short lift queues and empty slopes. The village itself is very quiet, with just a small selection of après bars.
Claviere’s a great resort for families. Its centre has an ice rink and the Grand Hotel Claviere offers all day childcare with plenty of activities, such as singing, arts and crafts and outdoor activities such as sledging and bum boarding. Evening care is available too if the grown-ups fancy a night out. If you’re after a livelier après scene, it’s best to head to Montgenèvre, just half an hour’s walk or quick taxi ride away.
Ski two countries
Claviere is the closest resort to the French-Italian border, so skiing over to Montgenèvre once, twice or maybe three times during your holiday is nice and easy. In the mornings, enjoy the freshly-groomed pistes in Italy then make your way over to France for some even better snow in the afternoons. While you're there, make sure you stop for a hot chocolate, too. You can ski one day in Montgenèvre on Claviere's local lift pass, or have unlimited roaming rights over both countries with the Claviere/Montgenèvre lift pass.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.