Les Deux Alpes; Ski-To-Door Chalet Week inc Meals & Wine
- Les Deux Alpes
- Chalet Valentine
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage Allowance
- Ski-To-Door Property
- Afternoon Tea & Cake
- 3 Course Evening Meals inc Wine (5 Nights)
- Farewell 4 Course Meal (1 Night)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Valentine, Les Deux Alpes
- Competent skiers can virtually ski back to the door when snow conditions allow.
- 5 minutes' walk to nearest slope and piste and 2 minutes' walk to nearest bar.
- Ski bus stop opposite or 20 minutes' walk to the centre of town and main lifts
- Traditional style chalet with cosy lounge/dining area and terrace.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Children welcome all season
This lovely and charming chalet is built entirely of wood. The cosy lounge and dining areas are light and airy and open onto a small terrace area.
The chalet is located just outside the main centre of town but still has direct access to the pistes making it ideal for the keen skier who wants to get straight on the slopes.
· 5 minutes' walk to the nearest slope ·10 minutes bus ride to centre and main lift, where the ski school meets · competent skiers can virtually ski back to the door when conditions allow
· cosy lounge/dining room · ski storage · services of Crystal chalet hosts · Crystal staff live in · towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4-course farewell feast (1 night) · early meals for children available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
Dietary requirements We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Twin bedroom (1). Separate bathroom and separate WC (both shared). Cosy lounge/dining room. The garage is used to store ski equipment.
Twin bedroom with shower (3). Twin bedroom with shower and balcony (4). Triple room with 3 single beds and shower (5). Triple room with 3 single beds, bath and balcony (6). Separate WC.
Please note: Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.