Les Arcs; Superior Ski-In-Ski-Out Chalet Deal
- Les Arcs
- Chalet Tetra
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Ski-In-Ski-Out Chalet
- Vin Chaud on arrival
- Cooked breakfast
- Fruit bowl
- Aperitifs & canapes (5 nights)
- 4 Course evening meals with wine (6 nights)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Tetra, Les Arcs
Arc 1800. This lovely ski-in/ski-out chalet apartment is located on the second floor of the Alpages du Chantel complex on a blue piste just above the centre of Arc 1800.
The ski bus to access other parts of this resort stops at the apartment building. Chalets of this quality, this close to the slopes and the centre of town are a rarity – early booking is recommended!
Fantastic access to ski hire - 18 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
Chalet Tetra is a chalet apartment offering that little bit of extra comfort in a first class ski-in/out location. Part of the high quality MGM development, it is finished in wood and combines an attractive traditional alpine style with excellent modern comforts. All rooms are either en suite or have private facilities and room 2 enjoys not just a shower but an attractive corner bath as well.
The open-plan living/dining room is warmed by a stone and traditional timber open fireplace, has satellite TV and also has a balcony with beautiful views of the piste and across the valley. Due to the chalet’s proximity to the slopes there is a snowy path to the chalet so good walking shoes and easy to carry bags are recommended.
This is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course meals and additional indulgent extras
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.