Tignes; 4.5 Star Deluxe Chalet Hotel w/Meals, Wine & Lift Pass Offer
- Chalet Hotel Rosset
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price on Lift Passes
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Prosecco apéritif
- 4 Course Evening Meals with wine
- Free WiFi
- 13 January (£909 Birmingham, £919 Edinburgh & Manchester, £899 Gatwick, £869 Stansted)
- 27 January (£1,029 Birmingham, £1,039 Edinburgh & Manchester, £1,019 Gatwick, £999 Stansted)
- 3 February (£1,029 Birmingham, £1,039 Edinburgh & Manchester, £1,019 Gatwick, £999 Stansted)
Lift Pass Offer: Buy One Get One Half Price on above dates, and also 10th & 24th March - Please call for details.
Chalet Hotel Rosset, Tignes
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price on Lift Passes! (date restrictions apply)
This Chalet Hotel has a great combination of comfortable accommodation, spacious public areas and is located in the heart of Tignes-le-Lac, with scenic views across the lake.
Perfectly located to meet every skier’s expectations day and night. It’s tucked back from the main road only 100m from the Rosset lift and close to the Marmotton children’s ski area, on the southern side of the resort, for quick access to Val d’Isère.
Built in traditional style, with attractive wood and stone features. It has a comfortable standard of accommodation and warm ambience within the communal areas. The ground floor is home to the generously sized dining room and breakfast room, where a terrace offers fabulous views across the lake and towards Val Claret. All rooms with en suite shower or bath. Many with the bonus of a balcony looking over the lake and up towards the famous fingers and peaks at Val Claret.
The Chalet Hotel Rosset was extended last season to now include a swimming pool, steam room and sauna. In addition the dining room and lounge bar are both larger, and 7 new bedrooms are now available, making the capacity 52-55 guests.
- Fabulous location in the heart of Tignes-le Lac
- Comfortable Chalet Hotel in traditional wood and stone
- Only approx. 1 minute’s walk (100m) from the Rosset chairlift & 2 minutes (150m) from the Tovière gondola
- Nursery slopes right outside
- Superb top floor lounge and bar with stunning views Spacious dining room
- All bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, many with lake views
- Lift to all bedroom floors
- Free Wifi
- Full Chalet Hotel buffet breakfast with daily hot options
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and savoury option
- 4-course dinners with a choice of menu including prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines and coffee (6 nights per week)
Lower Ground Floor
Ski & boot room with external entrance
NEW sauna, steam bath & swimming pool.
- Reception area
- Dining room & breakfast room.
- Lift to 1st, 2nd & 3rd floors, wc & stairs down to lower ground floor.
- Room 1 - 11 , Twin/Double room with shower/wc & balcony
- Room 12 - 22, Twin/Double with shower/wc & balcony
- Lounge bar with mezzanine area, fireplace and balcony
- Room 23-26, Twin with shower/wc
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.