Les Arcs; Superior Chalet Week w/Meals & Wine
- Les Arcs
- Chalet Pascale
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- Chalet Accommodation
- Airport Transfers
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Superior Meals & Wine (see description)
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Pascale, Les Arcs
Peisey Village - a secluded, quiet alternative to bustling Les Arcs…
Chalet Pascale is situated in the authentic, pretty mountain village of Peisey, complete with village architecture and Baroque churches. It is only a 10 minute walk (approx.) from the village centre, which offers plenty of culture to immerse yourself in with its diversified heritage. The village centre boasts a restaurant, bar, town hall, cheese shops, butchery, bakery, grocery, ski shop, newsagent and post office.
Right in the heart of the Paradiski area, it provides a great starting point for accessing the incredible skiing of both La Plagne and Les Arcs. The minibus service* saves legs and whisks you the 450 metres (approx.) to the Lonzagne (bucket) lift which accesses Plan Peisey, outside of lift hours there is a regular free ski bus which runs until late to and from Plan Peisey. From here skiers can choose; enjoy skiing Les Arcs (local area pass available) or make the most of both La Plagne and Les Arcs via the spectacular Vanoise Express using a Paradiski lift pass - fantastic value for the extent and variety of the ski area it covers. It would be hard to find a location that gives skiers quite such choice and convenience.
*For the convenience of all, a minibus service will operate to the lift between set times morning and late afternoon
Chalet Pascale provides the perfect retreat, perched on the side of a hill and set away from the bigger villages of Les Arcs. The chalet is comfortably furnished and decorated in a traditional Savoyard style, mixing local wooden décor with modern furnishings. A haven for you to relax in after a day’s skiing, unwind in front of the large open fire or in the sauna of the chalet’s own wellness area. Relaxation doesn’t end here; to add a touch of luxury there is also a hot tub on the south facing terrace. All bedrooms are en suite and have a balcony or terrace.
As all rooms (except rooms 2 & 9) can be configured either as twin or king-sized doubles, we will make them up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Chalet staff live on the entry floor.
This chalet is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud (or gluhwein), delicious four course meals and additional charming extras.
Food & Drink
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
Chalet entrance floor:
- Room 1 = twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 9 = large room comprising one double and one twin with shower, WC and balcony
- Ski and boot rack
- Room 2 = twin with shower, WC and shared balcony (with room 3)
- Room 3 = large room comprising one twin or king-sized double and additional single bed with shower, WC and shared balcony (with room 2)
Lower floor 2
- Rooms 4 & 5 = twin or king-sized doubles, with shower, WC and balcony
- Rooms 6 & 7 = twin or king-sized doubles with shower, WC and shared balcony
Lower floor 3:
- Room 8 = large twin or king-sized double with shower, WC and terrace
- Wellness area with sauna, shower and relaxation area
Lower floor 4:
- Open plan living/dining area with open fire
- Separate WC
- South facing terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
As all rooms (apart from room 9) can be configured either as twin or double beds, they will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
Room 3 when occupied by 2 adults add £3 pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the room supplement. If 3rd bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price.
Room 8 add £3 pp/pn
Room 9 when occupied by 2 adults add £3 pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the supplement. When occupied by 4 adults deduct £6 pp/pn for all adults. If 3rd and 4th beds are occupied by children aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.