La Plagne; Superior Chalet w/Meals & Wine
- La Plagne
- Chalet Panoramique
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea
- Evening Meals w/Quality Wines
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Panoramique, La Plagne
Situated in the snow sure area of Plagne Village (2050 metres), Chalet Panoramique is ideal for ski convenience. The Telebus lift that takes you directly to Plagne Centre is just around the corner and from just below the chalet it is possible to ski to the Bergerie chairlift. Nearby there are restaurants, shops and a bar.
Chalet Panoramique will grab your attention for all the right reasons. Originally purchased as two properties, the owner had a change of heart and created an incredibly spacious single chalet.
As soon as you step inside you experience that holiday feeling; taking in the exposed beams, warm open fire and breath-taking views of the piste and valley from the living room’s three balconies. Finished in a home-from-home style, all bedrooms are en suite, with a mixture of baths or showers.
After a long day on the slopes perch your boots in the heated boot room and make a bee-line for the hot tub and sauna in the wellness area, perfect for easing those tired limbs.
Superior Chalet Catering
In addition to our Classic service, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of three hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat.
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday.
- Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
- Wellness area with hot tub and sauna,
- Heated boot room
Upper entrance floor
- Large open plan lounge with three balconies, each with different views of the piste and valley, and dining room
Room 1 = double room with bath, WC and shared 270 degree panoramic balcony
Room 2 = twin with shower, WC and shared 270 degree panoramic balcony
Room 3 = double with bath and WC
Room 4 = twin with shower, WC plus additional single bed (room accessed by steep, narrow stairs)
Room 5 = small double with WC, shower and balcony
Room 6 = double with shower and WC plus additional single bed
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.