Morzine; 4 Star Chalet Week w/Meals & Wine
- Chalet Nomis
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering
- Atol Protection
- Airport Transfers
- 20Kg Luggage
- 2-for-1 Ski/Snowboard hire on select dates*
- 3 Course evening meals with wine
- Complementary pre-dinner apéritif
- Complimentary minibus to resort
- 6 January (£529 Gatwick, £619 Glasgow & Newcastle, £599 Leeds Bradford, £629 Manchester)
- 13 January (£619 Gatwick)
- 20 January (£699 Gatwick, £649 Manchester)
2-for-1 Ski/Snowboard hire on select dates only, alternative dates available throughout the season - please call for details.
Chalet Nomis, Morzine
2-for-1 Ski/Snowboard hire on select dates, please call for more details
The chalet is designed to offer comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area.
The large sunny open-plan lounge is split in to two areas, one with TV/DVD and the other with comfy sofas and fireplace with the dining area in between.
There is a large south-facing terrace with wonderful views of the Nyon piste.
The chalet is located in a quiet wooded area of Morzine, conveniently located on the ski bus route to the lifts about 5 minutes’ ride away. We also offer a complimentary minibus service to the lifts at the start and end of the skiing day.
Bedrooms are well appointed, each with their own en suite bathroom. Twin rooms have shower whilst triple rooms have a corner bath with shower attachment.
There is also a sauna, with adjacent shower perfect for relaxing after a day skiing.
- Lovely traditional chalet
- Large south-facing terrace with wonderful views
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- 5 minutes’ ride to ski lifts, complimentary minibus service
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast with cooked options, afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake, 3 course evening meals plus pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines & tea/coffee
Ground Floor: Entrance and ski & boot room, sauna and shower
Room 1 Double with shower/wc
First Floor: Open-plan lounge and dining area with large balcony
Room 2 Double with shower/wc
Room 3 Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc
Room 4 Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc /balcony
Room 5 Twin with shower/wc /balcony
Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child only
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.