Tignes; Xmas 4 Star Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine
- Chalet Marlene
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Course Evening Meals with Wine
- Pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines and after dinner tea/coffee
- Special celebration menu on Christmas Day
- 23 December (£745 Bristol, £779 East Midlands, £739 Edinburgh, £699 Gatwick & Manchester, £715 Leeds Bradford)
Other dates available througout the 2017/18 Ski Season, please call for details
Chalet Marlene, Tignes
Chalet Marlène’s greatest asset are the fabulous views of the lake below and mountains beyond seen from the living area and two of the bedrooms.
The chalet has had a complete refurbishment and now boasts an attractive interior in a modern mountain style.
There will be little need to leave the chalet in the evenings; enjoy the views from comfortable sitting room or relax in front of the TV.
However, if the nightlife is calling, the centre of Tignes Le Lac (ski school meet point) is a 5 minute walk away. In the mornings, the lifts can be easily reached via the Chardonnet drag lift, only 220m away, or the Tovière gondola, which is 500m away. Skiing back to the chalet couldn’t be simpler, via an easy off-piste route.
5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the Tovière gondola and the centre of Tignes Le Lac.
- Free wine included worth over €100
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with a choice of hot options†
- Afternoon tea and coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 3-course evening meals, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines and after dinner tea/coffee†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off
The chalet has four comfortable bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs.
- Room 1 is a double room with ensuite bathroom
- Room 2 is a twin bedroom with private shower (on the corridor)
- Rooms 3 & 4 consist of two twin bedrooms, which share a shower room (with steam shower)
- There are 2 WC's shared by all rooms
The chalet is perfect for families or couples happy to share facilities.
Tignes is home to the stunning Grande Motte glacier, a stunning location for high altitude skiing. Together with Val d’Isère’s these two superb ski areas make up the world famous Espace Killy ski area, named after France’s best known Olympic skier, Jean-Claude Killy.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.