Val D'Isere; January Chalet Ski Deal w/Meals & Wine
- Val d'Isere
- Chalet Lores
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Catered Meals with Wine
- 19 January (£769 Birmingham & Manchester, £729 Gatwick, £749 Stansted)
Chalet Lores, Val d'Isere
Superbly located on the main street of Val d’Isere, Chalet Lores is within a snowball’s throw of many après-ski attractions. The pistes are just a 400 metre (approx.) walk away and the ski bus stops just 75 metres (approx.) from the chalet.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 100 metres (approx.) from rental shop
Chalet Lores; a firm favourite with British skiers also featured in the 1979 comedy classic film “Les Bronzés font du ski” and the owners have lovingly renovated it in keeping with its well-known 70’s eccentricity. All bedrooms are of a good size and all bar one boast renovated, brightly coloured bathrooms The open-plan lounge, bar and dining room provides, the perfect place to relax around the sunken open fireplace or perch at the bar.
NB Please note that the bar is still licensed as a public bar and guests may not consume their own alcohol in this area.
- Savoyard dining room
- Sitting area with open fireplace
- Ski room
- Room 1 = small twin (beds not adjacent) with bath and WC
- Rooms 2 - 4 = 3 twins with bath, WC and terrace
- Rooms 5 & 6 = 2 twins with bath, WC, terrace and extra single bed
- Room 7 = small double with shower and WC
- Room 13 = 2 bedroom apartment comprising double bedroom, twin room, bath and WC plus separate sitting room
- Rooms 8, 9 & 11 = 3 twins with bath, WC and extra single bed
- Room 10 = twin with bath and WC
- Room 12 = double with bath and WC (with extra bunk beds in separate area)
Chalet staff live in.
Rooms 2, 3 & 4 add £3 pp/pn Room 10 add £2 pp/pn
Rooms 5 & 6 when occupied by 2 adults add £3pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the supplement. If the extra bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price
Rooms 8, 9 & 11 when occupied by 2 adults add £2pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults waive the supplement. If the extra bed is occupied by a child aged 2-11 yrs they pay half the adult full price
Room 12 when occupied by 2 adults add £3pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults or 2 adults and a child waive the supplement and by 4 adults deduct £4 pp/pn. If both extra beds are occupied by children aged 2 – 11yrs they pay half the adult full price
Room 13 when occupied by 2 add £8pp/pn. When occupied by 3 adults or 2 adults and a child waive the supplement and by 4 adults deduct £3pp/pn. If both extra beds are occupied by children aged 2 – 11yrs they pay half the adult full price
Chalet board consisting of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 5 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 or 4 course evening meals (depending on chalet grade) with unlimited wine until coffee
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.