Les Arcs; 4 Star Chalet Deal w/Meals & Wine in Great Location
- Les Arcs
- Chalet Julien
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Half Board
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast (6 days)
- Afternoon tea & cake
- 3 course evening meals with wine, plus tea & coffee (6 days)
- Free use of pool & sauna at neighbouring property
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Julien, Les Arcs
Ideally situated close to ski-lifts and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000, The Julien is located in the Altitude Résidence.
Attractively furnished in traditional style and has a comfortable open-plan lounge/dining area with satellite TV.
Chalet Julien also free use of the brand new pool complex in the residence.
This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
It offers comfort and convenience, with the fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host and is also ideally situated close to the ski-lifts (100m to the short button lift) and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000.
- Free wine included worth over €100
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with a choice of hot options†
- Afternoon tea and coffee & freshly baked cake†
- 3-course evening meals, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines and after dinner tea/coffee†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off
- Ski virtually to and from the doorstep
- Free use of the brand new pool complex in the residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children's play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace and views
- All bedrooms have private facilities and some with en suite and balcony
- Lift to all floors
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of ski lockers and underground car park
- The Altitude résidence has a bar for some après-ski drinks.
Les Arcs is a skiers and snowboarders paradise. There’s an astonishing variety of runs, from wide, long cruising reds and blues, to great off-piste. One of the longest and most challenging runs in the Alps, the Aiguille Rouge run, descends from the top of resort at 3226m to Villaroger at 1200m. Whatever you choose to do in Les Arc, it’s a thrilling ride!
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.