Austria; Kühtai Ski Week w/Meals & Drinks
- Chalet Hotel Elisabeth
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Hot Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & 4 Course Evening Meal (6 Days)
- Complimentary wine with evening meals
- Wine, Tea & Coffee
- FREE Wifi
- 10 March (£859 Birmingham, £839 Gatwick, £959 Manchester, £829 Stansted)
Departures available throughout the season, for alternative dates please contact our Travel Advisers for a quotation
Chalet Hotel Elisabeth, Kühtai
The ultimate in skiing convenience with an unbeatable ski-in/ski-out, snow-sure location, just 40 minutes from Innsbruck. The short transfer, coupled with being right on the piste with the main ski lifts close by, mean you really can maximise your time on the slopes at the Elisabeth. This popular Chalet Hotel has a welcoming lounge to relax in after skiing and a pizzeria on the lower ground floor. Some rooms have also been newly refurbished.
- Unbeatable location with skiing on the doorstep in a guaranteed snow resort!
- Nursery slopes and children’s ski school right behind the Chalet Hotel
- Panoramic lounge and bar
- Sauna, steam room and relaxation room
- All bedrooms with en suite bath or shower/wc, mountain views, TV, hairdryer and most with balcony, some rooms newly refurbished
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Skiers’ buffet breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee & freshly baked cake and 5 course evening meals inc. pre-dinner apéritif, tea/coffee & chocolates, choice of complimentary wines V
All rooms have TV and hairdryer and all baths have overhead showers. Most rooms with balcony and mountain views.
"Free wine included worth over €100"
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4 -course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.
- Unbeatable location with skiing on the doorstep in a guaranteed snow resort
- Nursery slopes & children's ski school right behind the Chalet Hotel
- Sauna, steam room & relaxation room
- Panoramic lounge & bar
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Discounted entrance to excellent leisure area at nearby Hotel Mooshaus (20 Eur per person per day)
- Steam room
A snow-sure gem, with ski-in/ski-out convenience
The ski-in, ski-out resort of Kühtai is perched high on a mountain pass at 2020m between the Ötztal and the Stubai mountains, just 22 miles from Innsbruck. With its easy, wide, above-the-treeline snowsure slopes, the ski area is ideal for families and intermediates, although there are a few more challenging sections.
Kühtai is the highest resort in Austria, boasting doorstep skiing, a snow-sure record and breathtaking scenery. All the hotels have doorstep skiing and the lifts are virtually queue-free. With the addition of the Hochötz ski area a further 41km of pistes and 11 lifts are available to Kühtai lift pass holders (a Free 15 minute ski bus ride connects the two resorts).
Things to do in resort
- Night skiing (free with lift pass)
- Ski touring
- Ice skating
- Indoor climbing wall
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.