Tignes; 3 Star Chalet Week inc Meals & Wine
- Tignes Le Lac
- Chalet Glacier
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Afternoon Tea with Cake
- 3 Course Evening Meals inc Wine (5 nights)
- 4 Course Farewell Dinner (1 night)
- Excellent Location
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Glacier, Tignes Le Lac
- Perfect location next to the lifts for Val d’Isère and Tignes.
- 5 minutes' bus ride to ski school, 5-10 minutes' walk to Lavachet or Tignes Le Lac.
- Full of character and built in traditional wood style, with pine interiors.
- Warm, cosy atmosphere with separate lounge and dining room, and balcony.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Children under 12 years welcome during school holidays only
A popular chalet, the Chalet Glacier is an attractive, traditional ski lodge in the Tignes le Lavachet area. Standing less than 50 metres from the high-speed Paquis chairlift and nearest piste, after a decent snowfall you can ski right up to the door.
It's also 5 minutes’ walk from the bars in Lavachet, or 10 minutes’ from the centre of Lac - and there's also a bus stop right outside.
The chalet is rustic both outside and in, with pine throughout - the kitchen caters for 28 guests seated at wooden benches, and the bedrooms are similarly basic.
The living room is a comfortable place to relax, a good size with inclusive C-shaped sofas, shaggy rugs, and bean bags. The chalet is big on atmosphere and the same guests tend to enjoy it season after season regardless of whether they are large or small groups or families.
· Ski-in · 50m to lifts for Val d’Isère and Tignes · 5 minutes' bus ride to ski school meeting point · 5 minutes' walk to Lavachet or 10 minutes to Le Lac
· Cosy pine chalet located on the piste · lounge with balcony · dining room with balcony · ski room · services of Crystal chalet hosts · Chalet staff live in · towels and bed linen are provided as well as an automatic towel changeover once a week (Tue) by your chalet host
· Hearty breakfast with three cooked options · afternoon tea with homemade cakes · 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4-course farewell feast (1 night) · early meals for children available
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
Dietary requirements We can cater for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets at no extra cost. We may be able to cater for other dietary requirements, though there may be an extra charge. Please advise us of all requirements and dietary allergens when you book your holiday.
Chalet Glacier - sleeps 28 (room numbers shown in brackets):
Entrance level: Ski room, dining room with balcony, WC, lounge with balcony.
Upper floor: Twin rooms with twin beds (14 & 13) - sleeps 2. shared shower and WC.
Ground floor: Twin rooms with twin beds (7, 9, 10, 11) - sleeps 2. Twin room with twin beds and balcony (8) - sleeps 2. Twin room with twin beds, en-suite shower and WC (12) - sleeps 2. 2 shared bathrooms and 4 shared WCs.
Lower ground floor: Twin rooms with twin beds (1, 3, 4, 5) - sleeps 2. Twin room with twin beds and terrace (2) - sleeps 2. Twin room with twin beds, en-suite shower and WC (6) - sleeps 2. 2 shared bathrooms and 2 shared WCs.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.