La Plagne 1800; Catered Week w/Meals & Wine
- La Plagne 1800
- Chalet Gemeaux
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Meals & Drinks
- Return Flights
- Atol Protection
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Afternoon Tea & Cakes
- 3 Course Dinner & Wine
- Half/Free Lift Pass on select dates
- 20 December (£659 Gatwick, £699 Manchester)
- 7 January (£509 Gatwick, £529 Manchester)
- 14 January (£549 Gatwick, £569 Manchester)
- 21 January (£599 Gatwick, £619 Manchester)
- 28 January (£659 Gatwick, £699 Manchester)
- 4 February (£659 Gatwick, £669 Manchester)
- 25 February (£639 Gatwick, £659 Manchester)
- 4 March (£669 Gatwick, £699 Manchester)
- 11 March (£625 Gatwick, £659 Manchester)
- 18 March (£579 Gatwick, £609 Manchester)
Half Price Lift Pass Only Available on Select Dates, Please Ask For Details***
Alternative dates and airports are available, please contact our Travel Advisers for a quotation.
Chalet Gemeaux, La Plagne 1800
This traditional style ski chalet is extremely well located in the popular La Plagne 1800, just 100-150 metres from the ski slopes and close to the bars and shops.
Inside the chalet is a private sauna for relaxing those ski-legs, and upstairs is an open plan living and dining area with fabulous mountain views. Expect a pleasant and newly decorated interior bedecked in wood with traditional savoyard style mixed with modern conveniences.
- Almost ski to door (100m to slopes)
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast
- Cakes & Afternoon tea
- 3 Course catering, unlimited wine with dinner
- Short walk to ski school
- Quiet but central location
- Good views over mounains & slopes
- All Ensuite Bedrooms
- Free Chalet Wi-fi
The Chalet Gemeaux is just 100 to 150 metres from the main slopes, and very close to the ski lifts, offering terrific ski convenience. The chalet faces the slopes and has a selection of bars and ski shops very nearby.
A mixture of twin and some quad or family bedrooms. All rooms have ensuite bathroom: bath and or shower, sink and WC. Light and airy bedrooms recently renovated in new wood, some have balcony with ski slope or mountain views.
Included in your half board package is Breakfast with continental and cooked breakfast options, freshly baked cakes and afternoon tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
For 6 nights a week you will be served a delicious 3 course evening meal with unlimited wine until dessert.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.