Lech; 4.5 Star Catered Chalet Week inc Wine
- Chalet Furka
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Chalet Board
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Furka, Lech
The charming Chalet Furka enjoys superb access to the skiing with the Zugerbahn chairlift only 100 metres (approx.) away. The chalet is located opposite the domed church in the tranquil hamlet of Zug, on the road from Lech.
It is only 50 metres (approx.) to the bus stop for regular free buses, taking 5 mins (approx.), to reach the exclusive resort of Lech. The service currently runs until 3am (small charge in the evening) so that you can enjoy the atmosphere, tradition and sheer decadence of Lech town itself. The ski hire shop is 5 minutes (approx.) away, and it runs a pick up and delivery service for your convenience.
Chalet Furka is ideal for couples and families looking to enjoy the ambience of an attractive traditional Austrian guesthouse in an idyllic location with superb access to the skiing. All rooms are tastefully decorated in a traditional Austrian style with en suite facilities and TVs. Many also have a balcony. As well as a sauna, there is a small beauty salon at the entrance of the chalet, perfect for some après-ski pampering! The comfortable and welcoming dining area has a balcony with great views across the valley. Rooms 6 & 8 have an extra bed for children (only) who do not eat with the main group.
Chalet board consists of:
- 7 days of breakfast, including 5 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 or 4 course evening meals (depending on chalet grade) with unlimited wine until coffee
Lower ground floor:
- Separate shower
- Separate WC
- Room 2 = Austrian twin with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Living/dining area
- Small beauty salon
- Rooms 3 & 7 = 2 Austrian twins with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 4 = small double with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 5 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and TV
- Room 6 = Austrian twin (additional pull-down bed for children only) with shower, WC, TV and balcony
- Room 8 = large Austrian twin (additional pull-down bed for children only) with walk-in shower, WC, TV and small balcony
Chalet staff live in on the ground floor. The owner and his family live on the second floor and share the main entrance. The owner’s friendly mountain rescue dog also lives on site.
- Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7 & 8 add £3 pp/pn
- Rooms 6 & 8 (as triples) children aged 2-11 yrs in 3rd bed pay half the adult full price.**
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.