Alpe D'Huez; Luxury Chalet w/ Superior Meals & Wine
- Alpe D'Huez
- Chalet Friandise
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Vin Chaud on arrival
- Cooked Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit bowl throughout stay
- Aperitifs & Canapes (5 nights)
- 4 Course Evening Meals (6 Nights)
- Hot Tub
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Friandise, Alpe D'Huez
Situated in the Quartier des Bergers on the East side of Alpe d’Huez.
The Alpauris chair is just 320 metres (approx.) and for beginners the main ski school meeting point is just 300 metres (approx.) from the chalet. Conveniently, to make your ski holiday even easier Les Bergers’ small selection of shops and bars are only a short walk away.
Superb access to ski hire - Only 300 metres (approx.) from rental shop
Chalet Friandise was newly built last season. It has proved to be a real crowd pleaser and that is not simply due to the heated boot dryers. Constructed using traditional timber and stone, it blends perfectly with the stunning alpine backdrop.
The interior facilities juxtapose the subtle exterior design, featuring four crisply appointed modern bedrooms each with a spacious en suite bathroom and a large open-plan living area with floor to ceiling windows which run almost the entire length of the room.
An outdoor terrace provides mountain views and opportunities to enjoy stunning alpenglow sunsets as well as soothing away the aches in your own private hot tub after a hard day’s skiing. And if this is not enough the chalet also boasts a sauna for you to enjoy!
As rooms 1 and 4 can be configured either as twin or king-sized beds, we will make them up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
This is a Superior chalet so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course meals and additional indulgent extras
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes on 5 nights
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.