Meribel; Luxury Xmas Chalet Deal inc Meals & Wine
- Chalet Croquette
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport Transfers
- Superior Meals & Wine
- Welcome drink
- Daily Breakfast
- Aperitifs & Canapes
- 4 Course evening meals with wine & coffee
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Croquette, Meribel
Meribel Musillon is one of the more intimate and pretty areas of Meribel, slightly removed from the centre with around a 10 minute (approx.) walk to the shops and restaurants
The ski lifts at Chaudanne are 1200 metres away (approx.) however the free ski bus stops just 40 metres from the front door of the chalet, so you (or your inner teenager) can almost roll out of bed and straight onto the bus. As the service runs every 5 minutes at the beginning and end of the ski day and there are only 2 stops between you and the lifts, it’s probably more efficient and reliable that any taxi service and will certainly get you to lessons on time.
Chalet Croquette is as stylish as it is welcoming. Always a pleasure to come home to after a long day on the slopes, the chalet boasts an inviting open-plan living and dining area with a central open fire place. The contemporary furniture combines perfectly with the alpine feel of exposed wooden beams, creating a bright yet authentic cosy chalet atmosphere. All of the bathrooms are en suite and most enjoy walk-in wardrobes, making this a great option for groups and families alike.
Chalet Croquette is one of our Superior chalets so you can enjoy extra features including a warm reception of vin chaud, delicious four course evening meals including a cheese board, and additional charming extras.
N.B. Lower floor rooms are below ground level, so windows are in footwells below ground level, allowing natural light but limited views.
Dining & Drinks
In addition to the catering service which we provide in our Classic chalets, you will enjoy:
- Warming vin chaud upon arrival
- A cooked breakfast with eggs and a variety of hot options such as; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns with croissants and pain au chocolat (or local breads, ham and cheese in Austria and Switzerland)
- A fresh fruit bowl throughout your stay
- Aperitifs and canapes (select nights)
- A freshly cooked 4 course, locally inspired, menu including a cheeseboard for one night less than the duration of your holiday. * Accompanied by a selection of Silver grade wines with freshly made coffee and after-dinner chocolates to finish.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.