Courchevel; Deluxe Christmas Chalet Week w/Meals
- Courchevel 1650
- Chalet Cascades
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Breakfast Daily
- Pre-dinner Prosecco apéritif
- Afternoon Tea & Evening Meal w/Wine (6 days a week)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 19 December (£399 Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester & Southampton, £439 Edinburgh)
Other dates available throughout the 2017/2018 Season, please call for details
Chalet Cascades, Courchevel 1650
Situated in the very centre of Courchevel 1650, with the main gondola and piste just across the street and convenient for all the resort’s amenities, the Cascades has been extensively refurbished over recent seasons, and this winter sees the planned addition of a brand new lounge on the top floor, together with five new valley-facing bedrooms.
The more spacious rooms at the rear of the chalet and the stylish dining-room have spectacular views across the Bozel valley. The large gabled lounge on the third floor, with TV/DVD is the hidden gem of the property offering a very comfortable area in which to unwind.
- Superb location and great value for money in the very heart of Courchevel 1650
- Main Ariondaz gondola and piste immediately opposite
- Perfect chalet for skiers who want a quick start to their ski day
- Ideal for groups of friends of varying ability
- Superb views from dining-room and many bedrooms
- Separate lounge with TV/DVD and dining room
- Choice of bedrooms and spacious suites, all with en suite facilities and most with balcony
- Free Wifi
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake (6 days a week)
- 3-course dinners including prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates (6 days a week)
Ski Range 1,300m – 3,230m
Courchevel, considered by many to be the ultimate ski resort, attracts all who search for the very best.
It is generally agreed that the highest two stations of Courchevel 1850 and Courchevel 1650 (now re-named Courchevel and Courchevel Moriond but most people are still using the old names) are the most desirable with the high altitude skiing and guaranteed snow of the glaciers of the Three Valleys.
Courchevel 1650 started life as a small village, Moriond (and has officially now reverted to that name), which has grown into a superbly developed resort, with its own character and style, and easy access to the ski slopes and the high altitude guaranteed snow of the Peclet Glacier.
Courchevel 1850 offers real French charm in the wide variety of chic shops and fine restaurants and thoroughly deserves its top-flight reputation.
New For The 2017/18 Season
*The Ariondaz gondola is being replaced with a brand new eight person gondola! This new lift system will have twice the capacity of the previous system and will take you up to the existing top station, near the Bel Air restaurant.
New taboggan run: Starting from Bel Air, the new 3km long run is twice as long as the existing run in 1850, has 4 underground sections and an average gradient of 15%. Another fantastic non ski activity for you in Courchevel.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Bookings made by credit card incure a fee of 1%, American Express 2.5%, no charge for UK debit cards. All other holiday companies charge these supplements; it's just that we are up front about them and inform you of them before you call.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.