Val D'Isere; 4 Star December Chalet Deal inc Meals & Wine
- Val D'Isere
- Chalet Bonneval
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Chalet Catering w/Wine
- Atol Protection
- 20Kg Luggage
- Airport transfers
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cake
- Prosecco apéritif
- 3 Course evening meals inc wine
- Free WiFi
- Free Ski Rental Chauffeur Service
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Bonneval, Val D'Isere
- Charming stone chalet, with warm, wood-panelled interiors
- Main cable-car & pistes approx 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Ski back to the door (off-piste)
- All bedrooms with private facilities
- Log fire
- TV/DVD/Free WiFi
- FREE Ski Rental 'Chauffeur Service'
Set in Le Fornet, one of Val d’Isère’s most picturesque accommodation areas, this charming chalet is only approximately 4 minutes’ walk from the main Le Fornet cable-car directly into the Espace Killy ski area, and from the shuttle-bus stop (running until midnight or 2am during high season) for the short ride to the resort centre. Alternatively, a taxi ride is approx 10 Euros each way. For experienced skiers, there is also an unpisted track if you wish to ski direct back to the door.
The chalet is on three levels, of a very good, comfortable and attractive standard, and features a good-sized living-room with log fire, comfy sofas, TV/DVD and CD player so bring your favourite films and music.
This chalet shares an entrance hall with Chalet Bonnevie and, if so desired, can be combined to sleep 15/18 persons if one party books the whole of both chalets together.
- Cooked and continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 3-course dinners including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.