St Anton; Christmas Chalet Deal w/Wine & Meals
- St Anton
- Chalet Baren
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Catered Chalet w/Wine
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- Airport Transfers
- Daily Breakfast
- Afternoon tea & cake (5 days)
- 3 Course evening meals with wine (5 nights)
- Aperitifs and canapés (5 nights)
- Free WiFi
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Chalet Baren, St Anton
Chalet Baren is in a first class location for the skiing. The piste is 30 metres (approx.) from the back of the property and a gentle 200 metre ski from here is the Nasserein Ski School and the Nassereinbahn Gondola.
For much of the season it is possible, in normal snow conditions, to ski back to the chalet. In the picturesque hamlet of Nasserein, the oldest part of St Anton, Chalet Baren is a 10 minute stroll to the centre of this attractive and lively resort.
This chalet is an old traditional building with a new exterior and a spacious homely feel. The attractive bedrooms, many with wooden panelling, all have basins and provide comfortable accommodation with traditional Austrian decor. Chalet Baren also benefits from a separate lounge with TV and dining area.
- lounge with local cable TV and video
- dining room
- separate WC
- Room 1 = double with shower, WC and balcony
- Room 2 = Austrian twin with shower, WC and balcony
- Rooms 3 & 4 = 2 Austrian twins with balcony
- Room 5 = Austrian twin
- Room 6 = Austrian twin with shower and WC
- 2 shower rooms
- 2 separate WCs
- Rooms 7 - 11 = 5 twins (beds not adjacent)
- Room 12 = single
- 2 shower rooms
- 2 separate WCs
- Rooms 1 & 2 add £9 pp/pn
- Rooms 3 & 4 add £2 pp/pn
- Room 6 add £8 pp/pn
- Room 12 (single) add £6 pp/pn
Chalet staff live in from this and other properties.
Evening meals in chalets with complimentary wine until coffee will be served on 5 nights (except for half-term holidays on 16th February 2019 when it will be 6 nights). Guests will enjoy a comprehensive continental breakfast for 7 mornings with delicious and varied hot options provided by your hosts on 5 days (6 days at half-term). On yur chalet hosts’ 2 days off, continental breakfast will be laid out and guests are free to enjoy dinner in resort.
Chalet Baren Dining
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your hosts on 5 days
- 5 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 5 days of aperitifs and canapés
- 5 days of 3 course evening meals with unlimited Silver level wine until coffee
Christmas Menu with all the Trimmings!
Being away from home on Christmas Day doesn't have to mean missing out on one of the best parts of the occasion. You will be able to enjoy a mouth watering 3 course traditional Christmas dinner with crackers and a complimentary glass of Bucks Fizz. Surrounded by our traditional decorations, nibbling cakes and sipping mulled wine, after a long day on the slopes you will be sure to unwind this festive season.
- A welcoming glass of mulled wine on arrival
- Your own Christmas tree along with festive decorations
- Sweets or chocolates for the children in your group (guided by the parents of course)
- Christmas Eve – a midnight celebration of mince pies and sparkling wine
- On Christmas Day enjoy a celebrative breakfast of smoked salmon and Fizz
- Free flowing wine throughout Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Afternoon tea with mince pies and mulled wine
- Canapes, aperitifs and Christmas crackers before your delicious, freshly prepared Christmas Day menu, followed by chocolates and fresh coffee.
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.