Les Arcs; Premium All Inclusive w/Lift Pass & Unlimited Drinks
- Les Arcs 2000
- Arcs Extreme
- 7 Nights
- Board Basis:
- Premium All Incluisve
- Atol Protection
- Return Flights
- 20kg Luggage Allowance
- 7 Nights Club Room Accommodation
- All Inclusive Drinks
- All Inclusive Meals
- Lift Pass
- Ski or Snowboard Lessons (Optional - Available for all abilities)
- Adults Only
- Weights Room / Fitness Classes
- Ski-in, ski-out Resort
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Arcs Extreme, Les Arcs 2000
At an altitude of 2,000m at the top of Les Arcs, Club Med Arcs Extreme is is an adult-only ski Resort, offering a buzzing atmosphere on and off the slopes.
For real snow sports fans looking for good skiing and a lively atmosphere.
- Exploring the fantastic skiing conditions of les Arcs
- Enjoying the Resort nightclub for the party-seekers
- Working out at your own pace in the cardio/weights room
What's Included in the package
- Ski Lift Pass
- Ski & snowboard lessons for all levels
- Gourmet full-board cuisine, speciality restaurant, and all-day snacks
- Open bar with a selection of spiritis, wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks
- Ski/snowboard service room and equipment storage
- Evening entertainment (live bands and shows)
The 271 rooms all provide comfort in a unique setting. All rooms offer a beautiful view over the valley.
- European electrical sockets / 220 Volts
- Hair dryer
- Security safe(s)
- Shower room or bathroom
- Occupancy 1-3
Eating & Drinking
Main Restaurant: Warm and welcoming chalet-style atmosphere serving international and themed buffets at all mealtimes. House wine, soft drinks and coffee are included.
L'Aiguille Rouge: This restaurant specialising in Savoyard dishes including fondue and pierrade offers an intimate setting for evening meals, with table service. Booking required, at Reception.
In the centre of the Resort, this friendly and relaxing bar serves snacks and drinks all day. From 11pm the bar becomes the nightclub open till late.
Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only): Beer, red and white wine, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and international spirits, fruit juies, sodas, hot drinks.
Drinks not included: Champagnes, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks, certain super-premium brands and bottled wines available in certain of our restaurants and bars.
- Between 3250m and 1250m altitude.
- 54 ski lifts; snowpark.
- 200 kms of ski runs: 19 black, 32 red, 53 blue, 2 green.
- 73 km of cross-country ski runs.
Skiing / Snowboardng
Your ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire “Les Arcs” ski area .
- for Club weeks (Sunday to Sunday), the pass is valid 6 days, from Monday to Saturday inclusive.
- for à la carte stays and short package stays, the pass is valid from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons (from 18yrs old), for all levels:
- for 7-day stays (Sunday to Sunday), lessons from Monday to Friday.
- for à la carte stays lasting more or less than 7 days, lessons from the day after you arrive to your day of departure.
The resort is equipped with a "hands free" ski pass system ensuring greater fluidity for skiers (you may be required to pay a deposit to ensure that skiers return their card at the end of their stay).
We strongly advise all participants to wear a helmet. Helmets may be rented on site and prices available on site.
Ski / Snowboard Lessons
Professional instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the runs best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of around 12 people.
A test on the first morning will determine your level, and the right class for you:
- Beginners: this is your first experience of skiing / snowboarding
- Class 1: you can control your speed, and are at ease on blue runs
- Class 2: you can negotiate red runs at a reasonable speed
- Class 3: you are at ease on all runs
- Expert: you are at ease on all types of terrain and snow
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.