Whistler; World Class Skiing w/Flights & Hotel
- Aava Hotel
- 7 Nights (Option to add as many extra nights as you wish)
- Board Basis:
- Room Only
- ATOL Protection
- Return Flights
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 23kg luggage allowance.
- Please call 0114 250 4042 for available departure dates
Aava Hotel, Whistler
With the current exchange rate at CAD$2.07 to the £1, this is an ideal time to visit Canada and experience one of the Worlds premier ski resorts. Whistler is consistently rated as North America's number 1 resort and received a large number of awards in 2015 including:
- No. 1 Overall Resort: SKI Magazine
- Top Canadian Ski Resort: Unofficial Networks
- No. 1 Ski resort for Apres Ski: Telegraph UK
- No. 1 Overall resort: Freeskier Magazine
- No. 1 in Terrain Variety, Off Hill Activities, Après and Terrain Parks: SKI Magazine
- Best Ski Resort in the World: Ultratravel
Cumulative snowfall for the season so far: 469cm, Snowfall in the last 7 days: 75cm, Base 188cm (updated 23/12/15)
The Aava Hotel
The Aava Hotel is an ultra modern hotel right by the heart of Whistler Village where restaurants, bars, and shopping are all within minutes and just a couple of minutes from the Whistler and Blackcomb Gondolas. The hotel looks brand new, each of the large, luxurious rooms practically gleams!
- Internet via television
- Air conditioning
- Earliest check-in at 16:00
- 4 lifts
- 1 outdoor pool / Hot tub
- Car parking (Payable to hotel, if applicable)
- Business centre
- Disabled facilities
* Additional Charges
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £5 per person.
Terms and Conditions
All property information is the tour operators brochure description and is provided by an independent source. Facilities and amenities described herein can not be guaranteed by the Agent. All holidays are subject to availability changes. When a deal is gone, it is gone.
Certain countries require visas prior to travel. It is your responsibility to check for any necessary visa or inoculation requirements for your destination.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information click here.