- (31 Mar from Stansted)
- 31 March
The Montane enjoys the most enviable of locations in the heart of Arinsal directly opposite the main gondola station. With a superior level of personal and friendly service to ensure guests feel at home, the hotel is well renowned for its excellent restaurant and exquisite food and with the bedrooms offering quality furnishings and a tasteful decor, it?s a definite favourite with Neilson guests in Arinsal.
- Families Beginners
- Superb location opposite the gondola in Arinsal village
- Comfortable and nicely furnished rooms
- Personal and friendly service
- Complimentary coffee making facilities & fresh pastries available all day
- Complimentary hot wine available at apr?s-ski time
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Packed lunch service available from ?6 per day
- Reception with small lounge area and open fire
- Popular restaurant
- Small bar with extensive wine menu
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Equipment storage available (cost approx. ?60 per week for up to 4 boards or set of skis)
Rooms (2-4 people): Twin, triple and family rooms, satellite TV, internet connection, hairdryer, private bath or shower & wc. All are front–facing with views of the mountain. Rooms have tea and coffee making facilities. Single rooms are available on request.
Meals: Half Board.
Continental breakfast‚ cooked breakfast available at a supplement locally. Evening meal with choice of three courses. Full 5-course traditional Christmas dinner & 5-course New Year Gala meals included.
Official rating: ***
Number of rooms: 27
Child discount: up to 30% - see our child discounts page for more information.
† Some facilities may incur a local charge
Hotel Montane Location
- Ski lifts - 40m
- Ski school meeting point - 40m (Top of lift)
- Resort centre - In the centre
|10 MarSun 10 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||£505||Book Now|
|10 MarSun 10 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||£495||Book Now|
|10 MarSun 10 Mar||Stansted||Half BoardHalf Board||£485||Book Now|
|17 MarSun 17 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||£429||Book Now|
|17 MarSun 17 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||£459||Book Now|
|17 MarSun 17 Mar||Stansted||Half BoardHalf Board||£415||Book Now|
|24 MarSun 24 Mar||Birmingham||Half BoardHalf Board||£435||Book Now|
|24 MarSun 24 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||£399||Book Now|
|24 MarSun 24 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||£369||Book Now|
|24 MarSun 24 Mar||Stansted||Half BoardHalf Board||£375||Book Now|
|31 MarSun 31 Mar||Gatwick||Half BoardHalf Board||£359||Book Now|
|31 MarSun 31 Mar||Manchester||Half BoardHalf Board||£369||Book Now|
|31 MarSun 31 Mar||Stansted||Half BoardHalf Board||£355||Book Now|
Book With Confidence
If the number of people staying in this room is less than the maximum occupancy, there may be a slight charge for under-occupancy. Booking fee’s apply on all bookings and will be confirmed at the time of booking. Minimum booking fee £6 per person.